Weddings are important events. To the bride, groom and family members, this is an extremely important occasion. It is imperative that every little detail be handled correctly. While live flowers have traditionally been seen as the only way to go, this is changing. With so many different realistic synthetic flowers available, it seems wedding bouquets of artificial flowers are becoming more the norm.
Why Artificial Wedding Bouquets and Flowers?
Before you opt for one choice or the other, it is important you rationally look at the options available. First, you need to decide what type of wedding you plan on having. After you have made a decision and begun to formalize plans, you must set your budget and prioritize each item required to make the day complete and a special one. It then comes down to what is more important.
Artificial flowers do provide you with a distinct economic advantage. If you opt for actual silk wedding flowers, they may cost as much as the real thing. If, however, you decide upon artificial flowers constructed of a perfect blend of cotton and polyester, you can save money. This would free up more financial resources to spend on other elements of your wedding.
Yet, economics is not the only reason why artificial wedding bouquets and boutonnieres are a positive element of any wedding ceremony and reception.
Benefits of Artificial Flowers
When it comes to selecting artificial wedding flowers over the real item, it becomes obvious that there are certain advantages:
1. Artificial wedding bouquets are very light. You can move them from your home to the venue or carry them without difficulty
2. No matter what the weather, the flowers remain fresh looking. They do not freeze if the weather turns nasty, nor do they wilt if the wedding venue becomes hot
3. They are always available no matter what season you hold your wedding in
4. Synthetic blooms and greenery are durable. They do not break nor will petals fall off at inappropriate times creating a panic
5. You can scent the blooms or leave them scentless making it easier for those who have allergies
6. Are able to be kept for ever making them ideal keepsakes for the bride, members of the weeding party and guests
7. Environmentally friendly since the carbon footprint is less than shipping real flowers
8. Artificial flowers can be repurposed time and again
Including flowers is part of a wedding is an ancient tradition. If you are looking for alternatives to real flowers, no matter what your reason, consider the benefits of artificial wedding bouquets and table settings. Go online and talk to those who know best what will best suit your wedding plans.